BioRem® GT is a natural microbial treatment to your grease trap problems.
BioRem® GT is a highly concentrated liquid culture of naturally occurring live bacteria which, when introduced into a waste system, metabolizes (eats) the greases and oils that collect in grease traps turning them biologically into their natural state, carbon dioxide and water.
BioRem® GT formulation of bacteria is classified Class 1 as defined by the American Type Culture Collection. They are determined safe to humans, animals, plant and marine life, and are approved by the U.S. Dept. of Agriculture for use in federally inspected meat and poultry processing plants.
BioRem® GT is non-caustic, nontoxic, and non-pathogenic.
[mantra-button-color url=”#” color=”#47AFFF”]FEATURES:[/mantra-button-color]
- Prevents costly back-up damage and business interruption.
- Eliminates obnoxious odors from Greasetraps.
- Sewer/Water surcharges for waste water pollutants substantially reduced.
- Reduces costly hauling of Grease from large separators.
- Lowers Biochemical Oxygen Demand (BOD), the Chemical Oxygen Demand (COD), as well as the Total Suspended Solids (TSS), all indicators of pollution.
- Degrades fats, greases, and oils that would enter a septic tank and leach field system.