Biological Septic System Treatment
BioRem® ST is a natural biological treatment that liquefies the solid waste build up in your septic tank. The microbial process keeps the tank and lateral drain lines in full working order. Obnoxious odors are also eliminated and controlled.
Systematic applications of BioRem® ST will prevent new solid waste formations that often cause drain flow impairment and blockages.
BioRem® ST formulation of bacteria is classified Class 1 as defined by the American Type Culture Collection. They are determined safe to humans, animals, plants, marine life, and are approved by the U.S. Dept. of Agriculture for use in Federally inspected meat and poultry processing plants.
BioRem® ST contains no harsh acids or chemicals. It is non-toxic, non-corrosive, and is safe to animal, plant and marine life.
[mantra-button-color url=”#” color=”#47AFFF”]FEATURES:[/mantra-button-color]
- Low cost treatment. Safe to all plumbing.
- Keeps septic tank operating efficiently.
- Reduces solid waste in septic tanks.
- Eliminates obnoxious odors caused by organic wastes.
- Increased beneficial soil porosity in leaching system.
- Prevents organic waste buildup and clogging in lateral drain lines.
- Degrades fats, greases, detergents, oils, starches, and carbohydrates that enter the septic tank or cesspool.
- Environmentally safe to all animal, plant and marine life.
- Reduces nitrogen in all forms.